- The highest retroreflective performance level in the world.
Signs and symbols made from this product show its ultra bright materials. You can visually see that the design is safe, secure and highly sophisticated.
In March 2004, scenic colors of this product were developed based on the gGuideline for the Plan to Protect Scenic Viewsh issued by Japan Institute of Construction Engineering.
To increase daytime visibility and quality of designing, this product is enhanced with triangle patterns. The fluorescent colors increase visibility during the day.
- It excels in simple structuresiwith no air space, water-resistant, impact-resistant and workability).
- It also meets secondary aspects such as high flexibility(thin pipes, poles, etc).
- Because of the thin and breakable materials in the products (highly fracture-resistant polyester material is used), it doesnft scatter when impacted. It eliminates secondary disasters.
- It is highly weather resistant (against ultra violet lights and time degradation) andcan be used outdoors.
- Variation of 15 colors (keeps the same reflective lights at night) are the characteristics of microprism reflective materials, except for DL scenic colors.
ŠActual colors may not appear as in the picture.